Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

I am so grateful that my kids have such a wonderful father. We had fun honoring him today.

This is before church. Andrew was dying to give Paul his gift. He wouldn't even let me wrap it. I was lucky to get it into a shoe box.

It's a Sock Monkey! Andrew got one for Christmas and Paul is always trying to play with it to tease Andrew. Andrew thought he should have his own.
After church we gave daddy some more treats. I had bought some Pop Rocks and let the kids use some stickers to make cards. They said "My Pop Rocks" and had some other messages on/in them. The kids loved making the cards. It actually got them to stop fighting for a few minutes. Paul seemed to enjoy the thought that went into them.

Emma made Paul a batch of cookie dough and then we had one more gift. It's an apron that says "My Grill is Hotter than yours" LOL!
Paul's dad joined us for dinner. It was really nice sharing the day with him. I'm sad that I didn't get to spend time with my dad. Hopefully I will get to see him sometime this week. I'm grateful to the Father's that have touched my life. I love you. Happy Father's Day.

No comments: