Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I'd Forgotten About Photoshop






I think it's pretty obvious that my hobbies go in waves. I tend to read a lot at the beginning of the year. I like reading in the winter because I can do it while being snug in my bed. For what ever reason I like quilting best in the summer while the kids are out of school. I think it's because I can get up before them and work on a project while they sleep in. Toward the holidays I have my fling with Photoshop. I find myself making cards and gifts but when I get bored of that I try to do some pages.

Recently I've had a couple of friends ask me to do some little things for them that require Photoshop. I always forget how much I truly love this program! It is an incredible program. I'm always amazed at everything it can do and I only know how to use the smallest portion of it.

Anyway while I was helping out my friends I saw this Yin Template (#206) and knew it would be great for my World of Color pictures. I think the title could use some work but it's fine for now. It was great to slap this layout together in just a few minutes while my laundry finished drying.

My guess is this is just the beginning of my Photoshop wave.

1 comment:

rlg said...

All the phots of Disneyland look so professional. It looks like the postcards you would choose to buy for great memories of the fun you had at Disneyland. (You did do that didn't you or is it a postcard?)