Thursday, February 24, 2011

Kyler & Andrew

Kyler is by far the cutest neighbor we have. He lives across the street from us and we adore him!  I will never forget getting a knock on the door one evening this past fall. I threw on my robe (Can you tell how much I hate wearing clothes in my house?) answered the door and found a little tin man on my porch. Kyler had just gotten his Halloween costume and I got to be one of the first to see it on him. He was sooo cute.

After Emma's basketball game Andrew wanted to go out and skateboard. It just so happens that Kyler was outside with his brand new Woody skateboard.


I had already changed back into pajamas (See? I can't stand wearing my real clothes in the house. I immediately put on "soft clothes") but I didn't care. I grabbed my camera and ran outside in my head to toe red plaid flannel!

These boys are too cute for words. Look at them together, ADORABLE. Too bad it started drizzling. My photo shoot was cut short.




Look at that smile. I think he likes being like Andrew. What do you think? 


Seriously, they were darling together. 

No comments: