Thursday, February 24, 2011

Basketball

There is only one weekend of basketball left. We are really going to miss it.

I am begging Emma to run on the track team (She really wanted to until she found out that the practices are four times a week. She doesn't like to be over-scheduled LOL!) but I'm not going to force the issue. If I understand it correctly they can go to a few practices before deciding if they are going to be on the team or not. She agreed to give it a try. I plan to find out more details tonight at the school. I just love watching the kids play and perform. I really think you learn a lot about your kids watching them interact with others and watching them play sports.

Anyway, back to basketball. Last weekend's game was a blowout! At the beginning of the second half the girls were told to slow down, pass the ball to girls who don't always get to take a shot and to take it easy on the other team. They were great sports but still beat the other team by a lot. I think it felt good for them to get a win like this after two weeks of losses.

Anyway here are some pictures from the game.






No comments: