Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

I woke up yesterday knowing that I had a very busy day ahead of me. It was okay. I was up for it! Everything went off without a hitch. We had another wonderful, traditional Valentine's Day. 

Phase 1 


I got the table started. This way if nothing else got done before the kids got home they would know we were still having our traditional dinner. We can't disappoint the kids now can we? 

Phase 2

Drive all over the county picking up balloons, heart shaped pizza, caramel apples and any other goodies I could get my hands on. I hit three different towns yesterday.

Phase 3


Get the goody bags stuffed. I got myself Hot Tamales, Andrew got an action figure, Emma got lip gloss and candy and Paul got Dove milk chocolate. 

Phase 4





Finish making the table cute and festive!

Phase 5


Welcome the kids home from school and tell them they can look but they can't touch anything! 

Phase 6



Take family pictures knowing that they will never turn out well. Are your eyes bleeding? The red and hot pink is making me see spots!

Phase 7


EAT, PARTY & BE SILLY!!!









YUM. 

Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

linda said...

You have the BEST Holidays..