Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day

I had a lovely Mother's Day this year.

On Saturday we went to Kneader's Bakery to get a loaf of ciabatta bread for dinner on Sunday. When we got there we noticed a bunch of beautiful gift baskets. I love a good gift basket. Paul saw my eyes light up and asked if I wanted one. Of course I did! I had one heck of a time picking what I wanted but with the help of the lady there and the kids we made a gorgeous basket for me. It was so fun picking things here and there and then watching her put them all together.




Before church the kids presented me with another gift courtesy of Paul. It's becoming a tradition that I get a Willow Tree figure for Mother's Day. 


If you look closely you will also notice my necklace. Andrew made it at school. It is his picture under a glass tile. I loved it! 

The men of the ward taught the primary classes which was marvelous. I was able to go to Relief Society and be with my friends and around grown-ups. When we got home Paul and I made dinner together.


He grilled Chili-Lime chicken for me. Yum! He got done grilling just as the skies darkened and it started to rain. I took a two hour long nap in a dark room listening to the rain fall. It was the glorious.

No comments: