Thursday, November 11, 2010

Yesterday Got Away From Me

I was planning to save the best (Paul) for last but yesterday I was very much in love with my husband so I thought I would be thankful for him. Of course it goes without saying, I'm always thankful for Paul. I am grateful that we can communicate, compromise and enjoy each other. I think our relationship is special, but he is a private person so I will keep this brief. I feel very blessed to be married to my best friend. I'm excited to grow old with him. I hope there are many more years of travel, laughter and lunches together. I love him and am thankful for him and all he does for our family each and every day.

2 comments:

rlg said...

It truly is a blessing for you to be married to your best friend I am so happy for you. I hope he reads this trubute to him. It is very beautiful.

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

You guys are too cute!!