Monday, November 15, 2010

Today I am Thankful for Great Friends

Yesterday Rees and I showed up to church dress identically. It wasn't planned, we hadn't shopped together it was a total and complete coincidence. There was a time in my life when I would have been horrified to have this happened. Yesterday I thought it was hysterical. I knew Rees had great taste so to be dressed like her validated my outfit!

I know my first post was about friends/neighbors so this is sort of a repeat but not really. Plus my friends are great enough they deserve two days of thankfulness, maybe more.

I don't like to name names because I don't want anyone to feel left out but if you are in my ward or we have shared a laugh I am talking about you! My friends are so dear to me. I don't remember ever in my life having so many girlfriends. Some I talk to on the phone for hours, some I do lunch with and others are just friendly faces I see at church, school or the grocery store. The thing is I trust all of these women. I know they would help me with me kids if I needed it. I know they would listen to me if I wanted to spill my guts. I know that we share something special and that means the world to me.

I am so thankful for the wonderful, beautiful (inside and out), generous, loving, wonderful women that I get to share my life with. They are great examples, beautiful daughters of God, loving mothers and wives. I feel so blessed and thankful for all of you.

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

that is pretty cute that you guys were wearing the same outfit! I agree, Rees does have great taste and you both look fabulous!