Thursday, November 11, 2010

Wonderful Online Companies!

I have recently been working on a digital scrapbook project for church. I have purchased some new kits and had put them all in one folder for ease of use. I was storing them all on my external hard drive which is almost full. I started deleting things to make some room and of course somehow that folder got deleted. Oops.

I want to take a minute to thank these companies for the wonderful customer service they have recently provided me.

http://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/ Sweet Shoppe Designs has graciously said that I can use any of the products they sell for the non-profit project that I am working on even though it technically goes beyond personal use. I can't say how much I appreciate their quick response and willingness to accommodate us. They have a ton of talented designers that make kits that are so fun to use. For my project I am able to use pieces of kits I already have plus I have all the great stuff in the shoppe I could buy if needed. I have so many options! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

http://www.theshabbyshoppe.com/ Shabby Princess has been a favorite store of mine for years. I love their kits. They are huge with every embellishment you could ever need plus I love the quality. I find them very easy to work with. I emailed asking if my download keys could be reset. I know that this is a drain on their time and resources. In less than 24 hours I got an email from their Royal Nerd (I love saying that!) thanking me for being a great customer. They had reset my downloads. I thanked them back and once again they responded saying "don't ever hesitate to ask for help." Amazing!

Last but not least http://weedsandwildflowersdesign.com/shoppe/ Weeds and Wildflowers is another favorite. They make wonderful products for Project 365 and always have new and exciting things in their shop. Gina Huff has always been really kind to me too. We have "talked" through emailed but I was still hesitant to ask for help since I technically didn't pay for my last three "purchases". I had won a shop certificate, gotten a one-day freebie and another was a gift for getting their newsletter. I felt really cheap and ballsy for asking the download keys to be reset when I hadn't spent a penny.  Of course Gina happily helped me out. I just got the email and downloaded my things again. Thank you Gina!

I love my online community. I have "met" such wonderful people on message boards, through blogs and through online shops. I've made friends with people that I never would have known otherwise. I doesn't even matter that I've never met them face to face, I consider them my friends.

Small craft/scrap/quilt shops on the web still value customer service and that is refreshing. I am always impressed by the way the store owners treat their customers. Tonight I have highlighted three but the list could go on and on. I am proud to be a digi-scrapper and proud to shop at the three stores I mentioned above. If you ever have a digi need please check them out!

Thanks again!

1 comment:

Gennifer said...

Yay! I'm glad you got things worked out... now, when are you going to show more pages?