Thursday, June 7, 2012

I'm 37

The night before my birthday Andrew started running a fever. I was sad that he was sick but honestly I was bummed thinking that my birthday was going to get ruined. I wanted to have my birthday lunch with my friends that I had been planning and dinner out with my family. He was still sick the next morning so I let him stay home from school. I went to lunch with my girlfriends anyway and left him at home to rest. (The restaurant is quite close to my house) That night he still wasn't feeling well so we left him home again and went to Chubby's. (Also very close to our house) We brought him home a burger but it just wasn't the same without him there. While we were waiting for our food we kept ourself busy by taking pictures.


Emma and daddy


My mom and I. I can't believe I didn't get one with my dad. He was there. I swear.


I wanted some pictures with Emma. If it weren't for my platform sandals she and I would be the same height. She didn't like being shorter.


She tried standing on her toes.


Then she tried jumping higher than me which made me try to jump higher. She can obviously get more air but in my defense it's hard jumping in platform flip flops. Luckily there weren't many people in the restaurant (none on this side as a matter of fact) or we wouldn't have been acting like this!


One of me and my honey.


Then the food came. I got the Cubby Cheesesteak again. Yum!


Emma's burger was bigger than her head.


Paul got the Carolina Pulled Pork sandwich. The ooze is the sign of a good sandwich.


That's a lot of candles which made a lot of smoke when I blew them out.


 For my birthday I got heavier weights and daisy lids for mason jars.


 I also got some purses from my parents and a new quilt pattern.


My cute balloons and a birthday donut. What more can a girl ask for? 




1 comment:

rlg said...

You are so dang cute! Love the pictures and remembering how it is always so nice being with you and your family. Love you guys.