Saturday, December 24, 2011

Only Two Months Late


We love to go to Cracker Barrel for dessert after we go to the pumpkin patch in Springville. This year we didn't make it to the pumpkin patch but I've still been wanting to go, just for fun. The Coka~Cola cake is yummy and there is always something unique in the store that makes a good Christmas gift. I've been asking to go but last night was the first real chance we've had. It's one of those places where I could wander around looking at everything for hours but we were in and out in no time LOL! Everyone except Paul found one last little thing (like a trinket under $5.00) that we wanted for Christmas. I asked for a mini cast iron egg pan, Emma wanted a peacock feather pen and Andrew got a bag of sugar plums. We don't get the goodies until Christmas though. I can't wait to cook a perfect little egg to go with my ham on Christmas morning.


Paul had the chocolate pecan pie and Emma had blackberry cobbler.


I had the chocolate cake and Andrew had a bowl of vanilla bean ice cream. We also had an order of their fries. We are such healthy eaters.


Paul took a couple of pictures of me and the kids but they turned out blurry. I am so grateful to the super nice, super friendly lady who offered to take a picture of all of us together. I love it! 

No comments: