Friday, December 23, 2011

Mini Cookie Exchange

I wanted to do a cookie exchange this year but I didn't want it to be one of those intense bring twelve dozen gourmet cookies type of exchanges. Those are ridiculous. Who wants that many cookies? I wanted it simple and fun so I did a mini exchange.

Last night was the night. I had Emma invite a few friends and asked them each to bring a dozen cookies. I didn't even care if they ended up all being chocolate chip!

We kept it very simple. The girls came and swapped their cookies. After that they made cocoa stirrers out of candy canes, marshmallows and sprinkles. Then they drank cocoa that looked like sludge because of all the chocolate on the stirrers. Once they were full of sugar they went downstairs and watched Elf. Paul and Andrew went to a BYU basketball game so they weren't there to interfere. It all worked out perfectly.

Here are some picture from the night. I always feel like I am invading their space so I missed out on getting a picture of all four girls together. Boo. Next time!

The Before




The During
















The after LOL! 



No comments: