I finished tonight, order that puppy with a few minutes to spare and realized I had a major error. I didn't put any numbers on one of the pages. Ooops.
There was a cancel button under order history and I pressed it. I uploaded the fixed page and re-submitted the order. The code worked again. Truthfully I was shocked. Now I have to wait to see if I end up with two books or just one.
I'm so bug eyed right now from staring at this computer I wouldn't catch a typo if it jumped off the screen and smacked me in the face. If anyone sees any keep it to yourself. I truly don't want to know about it.
Now life can resume. I can do my laundry, cook dinner, read all the blogs that come up in my feed (I just deleted 192 entries because I hadn't been keeping up) and get to sleep on time. Maybe one of these years I will actually make these pages throughout the year. Nope, I don't see that happening.