Monday, July 8, 2013

My Birthday Part Deux

Before my birthday my sweet BFF asked me what I wanted to do to celebrate. I wasn't sure. One of her suggestions was the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point. I decided that that sounded lovely so off we went to tip toe through the tulips.

I'm so glad we went. The weather was amazing and the flowers were gorgeous. I don't know why I don't go more often. It was so refreshing to be in such beautiful surroundings.

She treated me to an amazing day. After the tulip festival we headed to the new outlets in Lehi where I used a birthday coupon to buy myself a new skirt. When we were done shopping we ate lunch at Johnny Rockets. It was sooo good! They even embarrassed me by singing the "short version" of Happy Birthday (They all squatted but the song was just as long!)  I felt very spoiled.


















1 comment:

rlg said...

What beautiful flowers. You and Maggie really look wonderful. Great pictures.