Tuesday, August 28, 2012

FHE at Manila Pond

We were invited to Manila Pond for a ward family home evening. We weren't sure we were going to make it due to obscene amounts of homework. After poking and prodding my son for over two hours the homework was done and we were on our way. To get tacos. I pride myself on being on time but after all was said and done we were 30 minutes late last night. Eek! I'm so glad we went. The kids had a blast and we discovered a new gem right in our own little town.



Check it out. The leaves are already starting to turn. It is sooo early! Fall can't come fast enough, it's the winter I'm not looking forward to.












Andrew and his friends made art by spraying water and leaving the outline of their bodies. It was pretty awesome. 







It was a very warm night but once the sun dropped it felt pretty nice. It was a gorgeous evening. 




No comments: