Friday, February 12, 2010

Green Makes you Horny?

As some of you know by now I love to do fun, themed, dinners for all the "Hallmark Holidays". The kids love it, I love it and Paul is a great sport and endures it.

Here is a tip if you want to do something similar to this (Click Here) at your house. (The sundae cups full of M&M's have been requested again this year for V-Day and St. Patrick's Day. I wasn't planning on doing them again, I even put my glasses in storage, but they were a hit and I aim to please.)

Right now, for Valentine's, they are selling bags of all green M&M's because, well, you know what they say about the green ones ;) (I don't know if you can see this on the bag but it says " Sweetie, it's all true" LOL!)

Buy them now, put them away (unless you need some for this weekend) and save them for St. Patrick's Day. I'm guessing they won't be around after this weekend.

FYI~A week or so ago I found all of my Valentine's decorations. They were buried in the garage under the stuff that we plan to yard sale this spring. As I was unpacking I realized how out of date some of them are. Next year I may need to do an overhaul.

I still love this group of stacked hearts, even if it is a bit mauve.
I think I got this last year at Rod Works. I still like it a lot.
I picked this up this year.  Cute! 
A lot of the stuff I didn't even unpack. 

I'm excited for this weekend and want to wish lots of love to everyone that is a part of my life. Happy Valentine's Day.

1 comment:

Wingnut said...

I forgot to stop at CVS today to see if the had any...I love the idea of having them around for St. Patty's Day! My CCD kids would love them! They don't have to know the OTHER meaning of green M&M's yet though!