Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My Kids Have the Best Friends

I love when my kids have their friends over.

On February 24th we had seven kids in our home. Andrew had a friends over and then there were five screaming girls. It was a great night. Everyone got along well and I think everyone had a great time. Paul and I were displaced to the living room since they took over the house but it didn't bother us too much.

You know that cinnamon challenge that they (the media) are warning you not to do? One of the girls challenged everyone to do it. I pretty much knew it was a bad idea but I watched closely, we had water at the ready, I told them not to inhale or even really try to swallow (just hold it in your mouth okay? Thanks!) and thankfully they all survived. In my defense this was before we had heard all the warnings. It turned into the main event of the night. They thought it was hilarious. However there will not be a next time. I still feel naughty for even allowing it once...

With the warmer weather and longer nights we are going to have to have them all over again soon. They are just too much fun. Oh to be young and carefree again.














1 comment:

rlg said...

That is wonderful to have such nice friends for your children. It is a win, win, situation.