Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I'm Not Dead~Just Sick


I've had two different illnesses in one week. Fun I tell ya! I got over the nasty 24 hour stomach one in just enough time to finish my squares for quilt class though. (In the picture they still haven't been trimmed. They are much cuter now, and more impressive looking, I promise.) I also got to go to church and substitute teach in Relief Society. Then I caught a cold from Andrew. (A cold with THE worst sore throat EVER and this is coming from someone who had tonsillitis and strep so much that I had to get my tonsils out at 17. I know my sore throats.)  I think my resistance was down since I had just had the other nasty 24 hour stomach thing. Hopefully I'll be 100% soon. For now I just want to sleep. And eat (I think I'm still trying to make up for when I didn't eat for 24 hours) but I'm trying to sleep so I don't eat. ; ) Tonight/tomorrow it's suppose to be snowy. They say it will last for days. In case you haven't guessed, I'm not the funnest person to be around right now but at least I'm not dead.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you feel better soon. Love those blocks you're working on. Did you sew when we were in high school? How did I not know you shared my love for sewing?

rlg said...

So sorry you were so sick. It is awful I know, well, I know from being with Bruce. The blocks look fabulous!