Monday, April 25, 2011

A Quick Catch Up

Since I lost my hard-drive I have decided to not do Life 365 anymore. All my kits devoted to the project are gone. I'm still taking a lot of pictures but I think my other blog may be officially declared dead. Anyway here are some of the shots I took with that project in mind. I'm putting them over here instead.

I'm trying to eat healthier. I want to lose some pounds before New York. I may have lost a couple pounds but it's hard to tell since my scale is possessed. One day we will all gain 2.5 pounds and then a few days later we will all be back to normal. I was down a little more than my previous normal so I am counting that as loss. It works for me ; ) Anyway last week I did really well with my eating and exercise and you know what? I couldn't even fall asleep for my naps. What??? Who would have thought eating better would prevent carb comas? LOL!


I bought a bag of spinach at Costco. I've had salad after salad after salad. I've had several green smoothies. I've given some away and I still have a ton of spinach left. It seems like I've eaten more spinach in the last week than I have in my entire life!  At least it's yummy. 



Andrew got two remote control helicopters for his birthday. They are so tiny and lightweight they shouldn't be used outside unless there is absolutely no wind. We've had bad weather so they have been buzzing all of us in the house. Yep, that's fun. I know one of these days I'm going to have a helicopter tangled in my hair. 


We waited until the very last possible moment but Andrew earned his Bear right before he turned 10. It was painful every step of the way. He pretty much hates scouts. We had pack meeting last Tuesday night where was awarded his patch and he was suppose to pin me with a little bear pin that moms get. I wore this shirt (because it was the only one with a collar that I didn't mind getting a hole in) just so it would be easy for him to pin the pin on me. (The first year I wore a tighter t-shirt and he had to stick his hand down my shirt!) Did he use the collar? Nope he pulled it way out and stabbed it in like he was trying to puncture my heart. He was on one that night. I was so embarrassed by his behavior. I didn't get one good picture with him. He can be such a turd. 



 Lately I have been crazy for cardigans. They are everywhere! They aren't expensive and they are so comfy. I need to stop leaving the house. Each time I do I buy something I shouldn't. 

No comments: