Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Best January Ever!!!

I can not believe I made it through another January. Guess what, IT WAS PAINLESS!!! This was the best January ever. I was sick for a quarter or more of it and I didn't even care. It was unseasonable warm. The sunny days outnumbered the grey days. There were so many sunny warm days!!! The days got longer. The sunsets were gorgeous. The snow came and went quickly. It was absolutely the best. I feel so happy. I have never been this happy in January. I actually cried happy tears on Saturday morning because I felt so good. It is a true blessing for me. I almost said something out loud about how glorious it was but I didn't want to jinx it. So I kept my mouth shut and soaked up the last few days of the month with a smile in my heart. Now it's behind us, that normally awful month is gone. I am such a happy girl.


1 comment:

rlg said...

Love you so much!