Thursday, July 7, 2011

Paul had a birthday, shout hooray!

I guess as we get older we don't need as many bells and whistles. At lease Paul doesn't think he does. He declined the cake, candles and balloons. Boo. We went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse where they didn't even sing to him. After a quick trip to Costco we got some ice cream and headed home to open present. 


We don't do a whole lot for birthday but he got a few gifts. My mom got him a subscription to a magazine he enjoys and Angry Birds T-shirt that is an exact match to one Andrew has. I can't wait to take pictures of them together. He got cold hard cash (the best gift there is!) from my mom and his parents and I got him a few token gifts that we can enjoy together. I was hoping to get BYU tickets to go with the little grill (we want to tailgate this year) but they aren't on sale yet. Instead I got us tickets to see Sound of Music up at Sundance. I also got the BBQ dinner to go with it. We had such a great time last year I knew we would want to go again. That was it. I think this is the first year I didn't get a picture of him all puffed up blowing out his candles. Sad. 


Since we sort of matched I had Emma take a picture of us together. I love it. I love him. Happy Birthday honey!!!

1 comment:

rlg said...

You both look so good together. Happy and in love. So nice