Sunday, December 9, 2012

Black Friday

In the last five years, since I've stopped working, Paul and I have gone out shopping on black friday while the kids hung out with one of their grandma's. It's has been lovely. 

This year Emma decided that she wanted to experience BF with us. I wasn't terribly keen on the idea but I was willing to make it work. Andrew on the other hand was not happy about it at all. He wouldn't even get out of the car when we got to Smith's Marketplace. We took him some of the apple juice and donut holes they were serving and I may or may not have yelled at him, then he perked up.

We didn't buy a lot but we covered a lot of ground. It seemed like we were out all day long. We went to the new outlets, the mall and a lot in between. I can't believe another BF has come and gone.





No comments: