Sunday, November 11, 2012

August 17th~Sundance



I'm hoping to go back and blog some of the things that I never got around to blogging from the end of the school year and throughout the summer. This is one of those things.

Paul and I got to go on our favorite summer date on August 17th. We got to eat a delicious BBQ dinner and see 7 Brides for 7 Brothers up at the Sundance Resort. Once again everything was perfect. It really is the most magical date imaginable. Great food followed by great entertainment all in an extremely romantic setting. What more can you ask for? How about a loaf of bread and honey butter? Yep, we had that too and it was ah-mazing. I could use some right now as a matter of fact.

I wasn't familiar with the story of 7 Brides but the show was adorable. We both thoroughly enjoyed it. My favorite part (besides cuddling with Paul under the starry sky) was the dance off scene between the brothers and the city boys when they were trying to impress the sisters. They performed all kinds of gymnastic moves that really got everyone in the audience excited including yours truly.

I wish I knew what was going to be playing in 2013 but I doubt it will matter. I think it will be something we will go to no matter what. We love love love Sundance!!!





My Instagram/phone shots from the evening.


A poster that was near the will call booth. I love the Sundance artwork. Their billboards are my favorite in Utah. Everything looks rustic and yet classy, just like the resort.



I do believe I am salivating just looking at this.




No comments: